Welcome to The Toronto Beaches Website
Toronto Beaches Book
#507 -665 KINGSTON RD, Toronto - $2,160
New 2 Bed, 2 Bathroom 655+50 Balcony Sq Ft Condo With Parking & Locker Built By Streetcar In The Beaches/Upper Beach On The South Side Of Kingston At Southwood/Main. Featuring 9Ft Exposed Concrete Ceilings, Hardowood Floors, Balcony With Gas Hook Up
Foot & Bike Paths
Discovery Walks is a program of 11 self guided walking tours that link city ravines, parks gardens, beaches and neighbourhoods.
On-site interpretive and directional signage will help you experience each walk's outstanding natural, cultural and heritage attractions.
1. Humber Arboretum and West Humber River Valley (PDF - 5.2 MB)
2. Lambton House Hotel & Lower Humber River (PDF - 657 KB)
3. Humber River, Old Mill & Marshes (PDF - 604 KB)
4. Western Ravines & Beaches (PDF - 630 KB)
5. Garrison Creek (PDF - 597 KB)
6. Downtown Toronto (PDF - 557 KB)
7. Uptown Toronto (PDF - 532 KB)
8. Central Ravines, Belt Line & Gardens (PDF - 660 KB)
9. Northern Ravines & Gardens (PDF - 718 KB)
10. Don Valley Hills & Dales (PDF - 840 KB)
11. Eastern Ravine & Beaches (PDF - 513 KB)
Toronto's Historical Pictures
To View In More Detail, Please Click this link, Toronto Historical Photos
Toronto's best Taco spots
Toronto is packed full of amazing Mexican restaurants that all deserve a spot on this list but if you want to hit up some of the best, use this list as an ultimate bucket list for taco spots. Don't miss out on any delicious tacos this summer!