$64 - BENIHANA AT THE FAIRMONT: DINNER FOR 2, REG. $128 http://www.travelzoo.com/ca/l/4659117-1070728/
Source: Benihana Japanese Steakhouse
Sit down to a festive teppanyaki dinner at the famous Benihana Japanese Steakhouse in the Fairmont Royal York. For
$64 -- regularly $128 -- two people can watch skilled chefs juggle knives, chop food and prepare the meal right at the hibachi table.
This top dining experience as selected by WHERE Magazine includes an exclusively crafted menu:
- Two starters: choice of California roll or vegetable tempura
- Two teppanyaki dinners, each of which are served with a soup, salad, shrimp appetizer, vegetables and rice: teriyaki chicken, Hibachi steak, teriyaki steak or vegetable saishoku
- Two desserts: Green tea ice cream or orange sorbet
Also receive two glasses of locally sourced sake to enjoy throughout your meal.
To get this deal, purchase a voucher directly from Travelzoo, then call the restaurant to make a reservation.
* This deal is valid once 25 are sold -- forward to friends!
* Buy the voucher before 8 p.m. Friday, July 29.
* The voucher can be redeemed starting Saturday, July 30, through Jan. 29, 2012.
To learn more about this deal, click here: