I was at Ashbridges Bay the other day visiting my friend on his boat and the place just keeps looking better and better down there all the time. I took a nice stroll on the long Boardwalk along woodbine beach and was amazed at all the different things going on and everyone was having a good time. Wish I lived here I would go for a walk every day!
Welcome to The Toronto Beaches Website
Toronto Beaches Book
#507 -665 KINGSTON RD, Toronto - $2,160
New 2 Bed, 2 Bathroom 655+50 Balcony Sq Ft Condo With Parking & Locker Built By Streetcar In The Beaches/Upper Beach On The South Side Of Kingston At Southwood/Main. Featuring 9Ft Exposed Concrete Ceilings, Hardowood Floors, Balcony With Gas Hook Up
The Beaches really are a great place to live!
- Winterlicious (January 26, 2018)
- 22nd Annual Icewave Beach Volleyball Corporate Team Challenge for SickKids (January 27, 2018)
- Valentine's Day (February 14, 2018)
- Family Day (February 19, 2018)
- Winter Stations Design Competition (February 19, 2018)
- New event (February 19, 2018)
- Beaches 11th Annual Kids Program Open House (February 24, 2018 11:00)
- National Home Show (March 10, 2018 10:00)
- Daylight Saving Time Begins (March 11, 2018)
- March Break (March 12, 2018)