The bitter way
The solution: build a new yard in Leslieville directly north of the Ashbridges Bay sewage treatment plant. The second talk was just that: a public town hall ...
Toronto Beaches Book
2252 QUEEN Street East , Toronto - $149,000
Newly Renovated Bar Located On Trendy Beaches. Profitable Business Restaurant Owner Has Other Opportunity. Great Opportunity For Owner Operator. Wide Frontage Approx. 27Ft, Liquor License For 74 Seats. Can Also Easily Convert To Any Other Cuisine.
The bitter way!
- Canada Day!! (July 01, 2017)
- East York Canada Day Parade (July 01, 2017 09:30)
- Redpath Waterfront Festival (July 01, 2017 11:00)
- Q107 Canada Day Picnic (July 01, 2017 12:00)
- Canada Day Celebrations at Stan Wadlow Park (July 01, 2017 12:00)
- Canada Day Fireworks at Ashbridges Bay (July 01, 2017 21:30)
- Ashbridge's Bay Beach Volleyball Summer Season Begins (July 03, 2017)
- Redpath Waterfront Festival (July 03, 2017 11:00)
- Independence Day (U.S.) (July 04, 2017)
- Beaches Jazz Festival presents: Sounds of Leslieville & Riverside (July 07, 2017 18:00)