The bike lanes were approved by Toronto City Council in 2009 following an environmental assessment for Jarvis Street. Further updates on the project can be found on the City’s cycling website at http://www.toronto.ca/cycling.
Toronto Beaches Book
11 HANNAFORD Street , Toronto - $1,399,000
Stunning,Completely Renovated Home,From Top To Bottom,Great Finishing,Entertainers Delight,Gorgeous Open Concept Kitchen, With Window Seat,Walk Out To Deck With Retractable Awning And Patio.Perfect Home For Entertaining And Family Living. Walk To
It gets easier every year to cycle down to The Toronto Beaches!
- 2017 OVA Grand Slam Youth & Adult Tournament + Qualifier (June 24, 2017 07:00)
- Walk for Dog Guides 2017 (June 25, 2017 07:00)
- 11th Annual Sandcastle Day (June 25, 2017 08:00)
- Canada Day!! (July 01, 2017)
- East York Canada Day Parade (July 01, 2017 09:30)
- Redpath Waterfront Festival (July 01, 2017 11:00)
- Q107 Canada Day Picnic (July 01, 2017 12:00)
- Canada Day Celebrations at Stan Wadlow Park (July 01, 2017 12:00)
- Canada Day Fireworks at Ashbridges Bay (July 01, 2017 21:30)
- Ashbridge's Bay Beach Volleyball Summer Season Begins (July 03, 2017)